Developed by Quin and Melody
Quinter has been designed to be very simplistic but very powerful. Quinter's main UI contains two list boxes. The first one is the timelines list, and the second one is the timeline contents. Quinter contains most of the Twitter API features, with a few advanced features to boot. Quinter also contains an invisible interface on Windows, allowing you to navigate it while not in it's window for quick Twitter viewing and interacting.
Read Brian Hartgen's review of Quinter here!
Read the documentation here.
- The interface is very simple. You just have two lists, one for your timelines and the other for the contents of the timeline.
- Contains a very advanced templates system, allowing you to decide how Quinter displays tweets, users, and more.
- Quinter allows you to play certain audio types including Twitter videos and Youtube, directly within the client. It also allows you to set up an external media player to send audio and video content to.
- You can view your friends and followers in a very simple interface, as well as get extensive info on them and perform actions such as view their timeline, message them, and view their friends and followers.
- Set up tweet footers for live tweeting an event or for auto tagging your tweets.
- Our thread mode allows you to tweet in a continuous thread without losing your train of thought. Just send the first tweet, and Quinter will automatically start a new one and tag it onto the first one as a thread.
- Create soundpacks for Quinter and share them with your friends!
- Tweet from multiple accounts with Quinter's multi account support!
- Quinter works on both Windows and Mac! Tweet from the same interface on both platforms!
Quinter is still in very early beta, so some things may not work as expected, if at all. If this is the case, please get in touch with either @ItsMelodyMew or @TheQuinbox on Twitter.
Warning! On mac, until the official stable version of Quinter is released, the app is unsigned. This means that you will have to right click (VO shift M) and hit open in order to run it.
Click here to download the latest version of Quinter!